First Friday: 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 5:15 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am & 5:15 pm (Vigil)
Sunday: 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:00 am, 12:30 pm (Spanish) & 5:15 pm
Confessions: Mondays 8:00 a.m., Wednesdays 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8:30 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am to 12:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
The parish office will be closed at noon on Nov 25, and all day on Nov. 26-27, in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
OLA Mission Statement
We, as faithful followers of Jesus Christ, create, nurture, and maintain a community of love through worship, reconciliation, healing, formation, education and service.
Through Word and Eucharist, we seek the wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit, embracing the love of our Creator in each thought, word, and action.
As humble servants of God, we remain faithful to the teachings of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, waiting in joyful hope for our Lord's coming.
- Fr. Leon Hutton, Administrator
- Fr. Adalberto Blanco, Associate Pastor
- Dn. Rodger Adams, Senior Deacon
- Dn. Dan Bojorquez, Adult Ministry Dept. Head
- Dn. Mike Burns, Liturgical Dept. Head
- Dn. Raul Gonzalez, Hispanic Ministry Dept. Head
- Dn. Don Huntley, Faith Formation Dept. Head
- Dn. Phil Joerger, Spirituality Dept. Head
- Dn. Ed Mills, Sacramental Compliance Dept. Head
- Dn. Charles Wessler, Service & Outreach Dept. Head
- Ryan Aquino, Web Manager
- Lauren Burns, Business Manager
- Mary De La Cruz, Receptionist
- Kati Escallier, Women's Ministry Coordinator
- Todd Fenwick, Maintenance
- Roberta Godeck, Bookkeeper
- Pat Groff, Principal OLA Elementary School
- Mari Joerger, Parish Catechetical Leader
- Mary Kielas, OLA Classics Senior Ministry Coordinator
- Charlie Kim, Director of Music
- Virginia Lewis, Wedding Coordinator
- Luz Lyon, Parish Secretary
- Nikki Noonan, Bulletin Editor
- Gabe Rivera, Youth/Confirmation Coordinator
- Andrea Rooney, Special Liturgies Coordinator